ABOUT DYKAS LAW
Dykas Law Offices, PLLC (firstname.lastname@example.org) began in Boise in 1985 as Dykas Law Offices, with the goal of bringing high quality, reasonably priced legal service in the fields of technology and intellectual property law to emerging businesses with a need to protect intellectual property of any type.
We specialize in the preparation and prosecution of patent applications, trademark and copyright applications, as well as related licensing. We also do a lot of litigation involving intellectual property law disputes in state and federal courts, and we are experienced in alternate forms of dispute resolution. We have developed a network of foreign search and patent firms in order to facilitate the prosecution of patent and trademark applications throughout the world. Through this network of patent attorneys and agents around the industrialized world, we routinely represent clients in obtaining patents and trademarks worldwide.
We are committed to being the best firm, not the largest. We focus on:
- Excelling in individual areas of expertise to provide each client the full benefit of our knowledge, experience, ability, and effort;
- Zealously representing our clients’ interests and keeping our clients informed as to the status of all pending matters;
- Recognizing that our continued success depends upon continuous improvement in our human and technical resources; and
- Striving to earn and maintain the respect of our clients, colleagues and the legal community, as well as enhancing self-respect by providing outstanding professional services to our clients and practicing law with personal courtesy and integrity.
- What is a Patent?
- What are the different types of patents?
- Why obtain a Patent?
- When is it not right to patent?
- What is a Trademark?
- What is a Servicemark?
- What are the various types of trademarks?
- What makes a trademark valuable?
- What is a Copyright?
- What information do you need to file for a copyright?
- Who owns a copyright?
- How do I let others know my work is …