Electronic Mail Policy
Please feel free to send us electronic mail and/or use our “ask us” link on our web page. However, all electronic mail sent to us is subject to these TERMS:
- Sending electronic mail to any of the attorneys at Dykas Law Offices, PLLC does not alone create an attorney-client relationship.
- We cannot represent you until we know that doing so will not create a conflict of interest.
- Please remember that electronic mail sent over the Internet is not secure and that you should avoid including sensitive, confidential information in unencrypted messages. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of electronic mail communications.
- We try to check our mail every business day, but we are not always able to do so. Due to the volume of electronic mail we receive each day, we are unable to guarantee that we will respond to unsolicited electronic mail from non-clients daily.
- Note: We are attorneys licensed to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and in the State of Idaho. While we can respond to inquires regarding federal law, particularly those regarding patents, copyrights, and trademarks, we cannot respond to inquiries regarding the specific law of other states. In addition, we currently limit our practice exclusively to intellectual property law and generally do not respond to inquiries regarding general legal issues.